Touch Any of Above Number to Call Us!
1061, A ward, Shivaji Peth, Kolhapur 416012 (Maharashtra ) Phone : (0231) 2623824 Founded by the Late Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu in memory of his beloved Prince Shivaji on 1st July, 1920 for the educational development of the masses.
It was founded through the inspiration and active support of His Highness Rajarshi Chh. Shahu Maharaj, in the name of his beloved son Shree Prince Shivaji in 1920. The institution has been providing lodge and boarding facilities to thousands of poor and needy students since its foundation. The New College was established on 15th June 1971 on the occasion of the Golden Jubilee of the Institute to provide Arts and Commerce courses to begin with. The Science Faculty was also introduced in 1975. At present the institution has been running ————— . The Institution has been honoured by the ‘Ideal Institution Award of Maharashtra State Government for its work and achievements in the field of education under the guidance of Jeshta Shikshan Tadnya Hon’ble D.B.Patil.
In accordance with its aims and objectives, the Institution carries out the following functions :-